skip to main | skip to sidebar

The T-Town Hendersons

Hello family and friends! I decided that I would create a way for all of our out of town family and friends to keep up with our wonderful, growing boys! Because you don't see them weekly, I don't want you to miss out on anything going on in thier precious lives! I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The pep rally!

If you haven't been to a Homecoming pep rally at UA, you are missing out! It is always crowded with people and lots of fun! When I worked at UA, my boss was in charge of Homecoming. So, that meant that I always sat in the VIP section at the pep rally, which is right up front with a great view. Everyone else has to stand and just hope they can hear what is said if they can't actually see it. Well, now that I don't work at UA, I was prepared to stand. I decided I would go up front and see if I could speak to my former boss. When I saw him, he graciously said," Do
ya'll want to sit in the seats?" I said, "Is there room?" There was! My entire family got to sit in the VIP section for the pep rally. Take a look at these pictures!

Jackson enjoying the pep-rally in BeBe's lap! Sure, he had is own chair, but you can't beat sitting with your BeBe!

Jackson with Big Al. Brooks was scared of him!

The one and only Nick Saban!
Posted by The Hendersons at 1:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The boys!

Jackson Cade-Birthday 3/31/2006
Brooks Miller-Birthday 2/11/2008

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (13)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Loss of a family member!
      • My Wonderful Husband!
      • The Parade!
      • The pep rally!
      • A Busy Weekend!
      • What's better than baking cookies?
      • New Camera!!!

About Me

The Hendersons
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wow! Where to begin! Shane and I met in July 1997 and the rest is history! We were married in December 2001 and now, eight years later, we have two precious boys! Life for us is busy and great!
View my complete profile