Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Wonderful Husband!

Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of life, jobs, kids, etc., we forget about our husbands/wives. I want to take a minute to brag on my husband. A few weeks ago he called me after school while I was still in my classroom. He said, "You need to hurry up or you are going to miss your appointment". I said, "What appointment"? He said, "Your appointment for your manicure and pedicure". I was SO EXCITED! The next week he came and got my car and had it completely detailed for me without me knowing it. Now it looks brand, spanking new! He bought me a pair of sunglasses because I griped about the scratches on mine. This was the surprise this week. I came out to my car after school and this is what I found!
I love fresh flowers and he bought me the most beautiful fall flowers!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to show Kelley this post to give him some ideas...ha! He is really wonderful, too! I don't know what we would do without them!!!

    I do love the flowers, though!!!

    ReplyDelete